For best results, it is recommended to use a wire brush.
- Divide doll’s hair into small sections and gently brush them one at a time. Make sure to brush out the tangles starting from the bottom of the hair and then moving up.
- Mist doll’s hair lightly with water from a spray bottle if you are having a hard time detangling it.
- If doll has wavy hair, be very gentle when brushing the ends, as this will help preserve the curls.
- For tight curls, finger style the doll’s hair. Separate a small section of the hair and work your fingers through it, twirling as you go.
- For braided styles, tightly braiding the doll’s hair while damp will help control frizzy ends.
- Avoid using styling products like gel or mousse, as this may damage the doll’s hair.
- Avoid using a blow dryer, hot rollers, curling or straightening iron.
- Always keep doll’s hair away from extreme heat.